Monday, June 20, 2011

Profiles


 Do you have a fantastic profile? If you you do, you might have a chance to be on here. Everyone has a unique profile, so make it something that's you. Something that's on your mind, remember everyone and anyone can see your profile. Why not make it unforgivable? Here are some amazing people just speaking there mind. These are my idols! You gotta check 'em out! They have that magic touch to the words!


     I'm a little new at Profiles, but in couple of days I'll be better then ever! Please, enjoy all my hard work and time. Writing is my passion, so, I give time and effort. Keep reading!



save image     RσѕєÉtoile♡ I definitely agree. Roses makes a girl feel special. Most people don't understand why, but RσѕєÉtoile♡ does. The color red is bold, bright, and the color of love.Just like RσѕєÉtoile♡said, its a language only the heart knows.
     Only true real guys would understand true love. Next time, try giving a friend or a special someone a  meaningful rose. Give it a try!

  

  
save image
     Yes, it's true causing trouble can happen to you. There's a word for that, it's called Karma. 
     Here is the definition of Karma:  
Definition credit to Dictionary.com

kar·ma

[kahr-muh] 
–noun
1.
Hinduism, Buddhism action, seen as bringing upon oneselfinevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in areincarnation: in hinduism one of the means of reachingBrahman. Compare bhakti def. 1 jnana.
2.
Theosophy the cosmic principle according to which eachperson is rewarded or punished in one incarnation accordingto that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
3.
fate; destiny.



     Oh my your so kind, нєяѕнєу™. Oh, wait, I mean Hersh. Your so nice, and sweet. You might be new to Ameba Pico, but you will have more friends then ever! Your profile is so unique, I never seen anything like it before. It makes me giggle when you said: "Props views counts for Charity!" 
     It's so funny! Don't you think it's different? I guess she is charity. Oh my, It looks like Picos only gave her 5 props. Aw, can someone give her a prop? Remember props go to Charity!


That's it for now, but I'll be back next Tuesday! I hope you enjoyed my post, either way I enjoyed write just for you. Until next time, this is Haylee signing off. Have a cool summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment