Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hallelujah With the Hibiscus

When I think of flowers, colors pop into my mind. Oranges, pinks, yellows, blues, purples, every color of the rainbow! And when Ameba Pico started the monthly flower I was thrilled. But I must say, when I found out that July's flower was a Hibiscus I couldn't wait to see it because, the Hibiscus is my all time favorite flower ever! So I continued reading about it in the information pop-up, and when it said if you buy the The Hand Hold hibiscus, the Hibiscus Motfi dress, and the Hibiscus Headband you'd get a free token, I went bizarre, and I thought, this offer is irresistible. I went to the Hibiscus room, and I was shocked again. IT WAS ORANGE!!! Keep in mind, orange is my favorite color. I immediately bought all of the costume, and fell in love with the outfit.  Later I realize, this isn't fair, what about the male pico's getting into this deal, surely they can buy something to get the token also? So I go back to the handy information pop-up and there it is. In beautiful text it clearly states that the males have an opportunity to get a token too, I went on a mad search looking for someone  who had the male hibiscus outfit. I couldn't find a guy who had this outfit, but to my surprise a stranger comes knocking on my door and came in my room, she said she had the outfit and would be willing to get her picture taken. Isn't she so kind. So keep in mind this outfit is meant for the male pico's but as ℓσνє♥ρєρsι proves, anyone can wear this and have style.
Hibiscus Motfi outfit
Hibiscus hat
also required: Hand hold Hibiscus
 

And now the female's fitting:
Hibiscus Motfi Dress
Hibiscus Headband
Hand Hold Hibiscus


Thank you for reading!
Written By: Maya ¢нσ¢σℓαтє
Pictures by: Maya ¢нσ¢σℓαтє and ℓσνє♥ρєρsι 
 

1 comment:

  1. Luv ya Maya :))) it's angel here

    ReplyDelete