Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Long Time!

Yes, it's a weird title. Hi. Long time no see! Sorry I haven't been posting for a bit. You see, I had a fever last week, and it's getting worse. Plus, the weather it very high where I am with 95+ Degrees Fahrenheit. My fever is causing headaches, so to minimize them, my computer time has shortened. Please excuse me for not posting for like 5 days!!! I feel really bad that you didn't get the news for this time. When I get better, everything will be back to normal. To apologize for all the news missing, there will be another contest...COMING SOON...
Written By Gαв ℓαяαмιє

2 comments:

  1. Where I live its been over 102 degrees everyday i would hate to be sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here lol but I AM sick. Tomorrow it's suppose to be more than 100 degrees :(

    ReplyDelete