Thursday, August 4, 2011

A New Born

No, no, not a baby! I mean the new official Amitié family! It is a brand-new family created by me, Gαв ℓαяαмιє. The word Amitié stands for "friendship" in French. This is because everyone in the family is friends with each other. For now we have 5 members...
Members:
Gαв ℓαяαмιє
αѕнℓєу вℓєυє
Maya ¢нσ¢σℓαтє
Miko Trith
MR.RABBIT♡

Yes, as you see my name is still Gαв ℓαяαмιє. This is because I'm also in the ℓαяαмιє family, and I'm proud of it. Though, my profile description states my other families as well, such as Amitié.


Here Is Some More Information About The Amitié Family:
Name: Amitié
Type: Family
Color: Blue
Name Represents: Friendship (In French)
Member Status: Accepting New Members
Rules: No... Bullies, Teasing, Or Hurtful Language
How To Get In: Message Gαв ℓαяαмιє And You Just Might Get In!
List Of Members: Coming Soon


Thanks For Reading! - Gαв ℓαяαмιє

No comments:

Post a Comment