Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Million Starts With One

Here Is A New Section I'd Like To Call "One Million Starts With One" Which Is Going To Be On Any Random Day. This is basically like "Pico Of The Day". Or a shout out? If you or someone you know has done something kind in Ameba Pico OR Real Life just message me, Gαв ℓαяαмιє and out of those people I will choose one that it worthy and talk about you on Pico Perfect. If I'm stuck between two, I will talk about both of them, or save them for another article.
Please don't lie and this is not a competition. I just want people who did kind things to be known. It could be on pico, or real life. Just message Gαв ℓαяαмιє and you might be on Pico Perfect!
Sample:
Hi Gab! My best friend ******** did a very wonderful thing. She had new neighbors, who moved in the other day. They had a child about her age, who seemed to be very bored. So, ********* went to her new neighbor and invited her over. Now, they are the best of friends. I have visited her and her friend, they seem to be enjoying it. I think ********* helped her new neighbor make a friend, and welcomed her to the neighborhood which is very nice. Thanks for reading! - ***************
I CANT wait to see all your entries! Till next time, love you guys! - Gαв ℓαяαмιє

3 comments:

  1. All the picos r u gab! Lameoooooo u just copying sweets* fuc u 10 yr old faker n hacker

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous1: it's not nice to say bad words especially to a 10 yrs old! she's not copying sweets*, she also not a hacker, and also not a faker...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not suppose to be like Sweets* has her letters. It's like pico of the week...

    ReplyDelete