Monday, August 15, 2011

Profiles that Soar to the sky

Hey everybody, yes, yes, yes I know. Its Monday and I'm a Thursday Fashion writer and I'm writing. Thats right people I've been promoted to another day! Now I'm supposed to be writing on Sunday's but, lets just say there was a little mishap. But when I do write on Sunday's it going to be about Pico's profile's. I decided to write my first Profile article on profile's I've seen this week that have left me speechless. These characters have a creative imaginations and are brightening to world with their positive profiles.

Our first photo is of ♥мαḓї℮✿Sмü®ƒ♥.  Her profile reads "If your alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.." I find this positive because I know I can trust her and she is a good friend.  Thank you ♥мαḓї℮✿Sмü®ƒ♥!



This Profile belongs to Kimi. Her profile if you'd notice has a black slash through it.  She has nothing bad there. I just would like to focus on the part that is shown. It says, "Mastering yourself is true power". I think this is SO true. No one has mastered themselves completely. Otherwise we'd all know exactly what was going to happen to us. So, Kimi I find your profile interesting and inspiring because you understand the true meaning of power.




Our last profile belongs to Its Over. Again if you'd notice he has that black mark. Only because I'd like to focus on the part thats not highlighted. It says, "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." I agree with him 100%! You only do live once but, if you enjoy it and reach for your dreams once is enough.



Thanks for reading. I do have one more little surprise. If you like my writings then I have a surprise for you. I have created my VERY own blog! Click Here to visit the blog. Please follow the blog. Thank you for reading!




1 comment: