Friday, August 26, 2011

What's Missing?


Today, I was strolling down pico all alone. I kept feeling something was missing. But what? It was like every other day, with me walking around without anyone. Soon, school in real life would start, and I wouldn't be on that much. As I opened Pico Perfect, the idea popped into my head. Someone to help me! Since school was about to start, I need someone to keep me updated! And someone to keep me company when I'm all alone. An assistant! Well, I wouldn't call you an assistant, more like a friend helping out. So, I'm making this contest (with permission from Sweets*) for an assistant. Your job is to keep me filled in what is happening around Pico. Sometimes, I might post an article written by my assistant. All you need to do is email picoperfect2@gmail.com with an article. (pictures not needed) It has to be about Pico, and at least 2 paragraphs long (10 sentences a paragraph) but feel free to write more. Please put a title, just in case I post it. The Deadline Is September 2nd,2011 (as of today)
I can't wait to see all of your wonderful articles! Please take care! Hurricane Irene is rummaging through the Eastern Coast. Stay Safe! <33

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see who the winner is! Let the strongest win! xoxoxoxo <3 Love u gabs :)

    ReplyDelete