Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fashion Favorites

Everybody has their favorite outfit. You may know its your favorite and you may have no clue. And to me your favorite outfit isn't the one you like better than the rest. To me its the outfit that you love, and can never give it up even when its full of holes. Your favorite outfit screams "This is me, and I LOVE me!" Your favorite outfit is a gift,  not a piece of clothing, a gift, a dream, a granted wish, an impression, its you. You may also have a favorite outfit on Pico. Well every week I'm going to ask random pico's to describe their favorite outfit to me and, I'm going to to try to create that outfit with the clothes I have and share it with you. Today's describer was ღĂββŶ¢нσ¢σℓαтє.

Abby told me:
"My favorite colors are pink/black. And I want a Pico outfit that has that. I like flowers and headbands, and I've always wished I had one of the guitars."
I love easy days! Well I knew EXACTLY what to wear. So after a short time of searching I came up with this outfit.

I hope you like this Abby! Thanks for reading! I will try to start posting again, its been a busy week! Also to visit my NEW blog Click Here. Thanks everybody!
Written By: Maya ¢нσ¢σℓαтє

No comments:

Post a Comment