Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Greetings From Italy!

As you all probably don't know I'm not going to be posting for a bit. Two days ago (Sunday) I arrived in Italy and got into my cruise. My cruise will be a week and from Sunday-Sunday going to Italy, Greece, and Turkey. Now, on cruises internet cost ALOT of money so I won't be writing this week. That means the contest for my assistant will be post-poned until when I get home. I will be writing when I get to Greece and Turkey to keep you all updated. :D I have never been to Greece but I can't wait to get there! I will be checking pico when I can for a bit, since I go on for 30 min so if any messages I will read them! Love you all! <33333333333 - Gab

2 comments:

  1. I once went on a cruise for 3 days from Miami to Bahamas! It was fun but they didn't let us on facebook -__- so I couldn't get on Pico either. Ugh. I LOVED BREAKFAST THOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going for a week cuz we stop everywhere but the internet cost money to go on ALMOST everything but thts including pico and fb but i dont eat too much i think im fat :P lol

    ReplyDelete