Saturday, September 17, 2011

§мíℓǝⓩ Family

Hey everybody. Family is the best thing you can think of so, why don't we have families in pico...Oh wait! We do! Well I'd like to introduce my cousin and I's very own family. The §мíℓǝⓩ family. Now as of now the §мíℓǝⓩ has been tested and surveyed and it is now open for business. Here is some information.

Name: §мíℓǝⓩ
Concept: To bring smiles and happiness to pico.
Age: 4hrs.
Owners: Mɐⓨɐ ♛§мíℓǝⓩ and мαddу ♛§мíℓǝⓩ
Members: Zᴀᴄᴋ▣§мíℓǝⓩ, ⓢⓐⓜ♡§мíℓǝⓩ™, Reesees ♥, and more.


Please send me a message or send me an E-mail at picoscoop@yahoo.com. Please include your name and I will take a look at all the entries. Please take a look at me NEW blog Pico Soops. Click Here to view and get to its homepage.
Written By: Mɐⓨɐ ♛§мíℓǝⓩ
also known as
Maya Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment