Friday, November 11, 2011

Dedication


This is the reason that I keep posting. This is the reason I don't quit Ameba Pico. This is the reason I have a smile on my face. Yes, in the past 2 weeks there have been many negative comments regarding my posts. Though, fans and friends have fought back on my side. THAT is the reason I'm never mad or sad. I keep my chin up, as long as friends, fans, and family are near. That is why today, my new buddy 囧·٠•Rinny•٠·囧㉿ cheered me up. Today, I've been having a hard time, in pico and other places. While visiting my wonderful daughter Ashley Dicky (who is currently making a very BIG decision) her friend 囧·٠•Rinny•٠·囧㉿ appeared in the room. Immediately,  I got a buddy request saying something like "OMG YOUR A PICO PERFECT WRITER" which got a smile on my face. Thank you 囧·٠•Rinny•٠·囧㉿ for cheering me up. Without you, I would be glum all day.
P.S- My dear daughter Ashley Dicky, please choose the right thing and follow your heart. I will always love you, no matter what. Whatever you heart says, follow that path. Thank you dear ~ Mom (Gaby)

No comments:

Post a Comment