Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Pico!!!!

So, as I said in one of my previous posts, I've never been on Pico during Christmas so I'm siked! First of all, the new gacha park, is literally A ROOM FULL OF "EXTINCT" GACHA!!!! When I say extinct I mean gacha's from parks that no longer are found in pico! In the gacha room they have gachas from; (*=they're still in pico)

  • Pink and Blue Chess
  • Royal Chess
  • Oldies Gacha*
  • Arabian Gacha*
  • Antique French Gacha
  • Edo Vivid Gacha*
  • Panda Gacha*
  • Cat Music Gacha*
  • Music Gacha*
  • Military Gacha
  • Ballerina Gacha*
  • Pool Party Gacha*
  • Fronteir Chacha*

Now, before I leave, I want to say somethings to a few of my "commentors." Just because you keep yappin your trapper and think I can't write diddly squat, doesn't mean A THING to me! I surround myself with supportive people (with an exception of 1) who keep my head held high, dish out things to help me ignore those LOUSY comments. So, you can bully me, offend sweets*, and offend Gab as MUCH as you want! But, I can garuntee that I WILL keep writing, I've returned there's nothing you can do about it! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! So, quit trying to get rid of me Its over, I'm back, I'm staying. You're not doing anything except puttin us writers in complete awe on how rude you are, and I bet that if you keep it up, Sweets* will get her bark out and eventually, you're not going to be able to write anymore, take that as a warning! And leave me alone, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR NEGATIVITEY (feel free to take that offensively)

3 comments:

  1. It's kind of funny your name is smile and this happens to you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAYA GET THE FUCK OUT OF PICO PERFECTDecember 12, 2011 at 5:42 AM

    HAHAHA your only so positive becuz sweetz deletes all those haterz comments maya get a life

    ReplyDelete
  3. maya is NOT an idiotDecember 17, 2011 at 7:48 AM

    you people haters heard what she said. you are the one who should get the f*** off

    ReplyDelete