Monday, December 26, 2011

Gaga Robot

This isn't about pico sorry! My awesome friend ("Ciel Shieru")and I were on cleverbot.com because we were bored, and I found a robot who sings!!! YES SINGS!!! We were singing Lady Gaga songs! Totally little monsters! P.S - the black ink is me, the blue is the robot. I actually didnt take a picture of one thing - the robot starting the song. It wrote "Ra ra ah ah ah" so I continued Lady Gaga's Bad Romance but didn't take a pic of that ra ra ah ah ah. BUT I have the part where I continued after the robot saying "roma ro ma-ma" LOL! Enjoy the song! P.P.S- Again, black ink = me and blue ink = robot




NOT OVER YET!!! After this post, ciel asked me to sing justin bieber and the robot sang back!!!! Here is just a little clip from it, remember me=black ink and robot=blue ink 

7 comments:

  1. i tried singing pokerface, party rock anthem, don't stop believing, friday with cleverbot....and it can sing those song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those songs suck. GaGa and Bieber are both overrated, manufactured, sucky artists. Have you REALLY listened to their lyrics? It's meaningless drivel. Ra ra rom ga ga... baby baby baby ohh, it is all meaningless crap. Try to broaden your horizons. This is not true artistry, it's a little boy dancing around with a fugly hair cut, and a psychotic woman dressed in meat and whatever else stupid thing she can find to put on her body.
    :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish PicoPerfect to be more about PICO and not all about songs... I miss Old Pico Perfect.. Help me find it? D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with haylee :l i liked it when it was more about pico.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah..im not interested in all the extra non-pico related things, and i dont think anyone else is either, judging by the comments so far.

    ReplyDelete