Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hacked Appreciation Week

---just re-posting--- :)



Lets start appreciating those who got hacked from Dec 12 to Dec 19. Please watch the video below for more info. Remember the memories that were shared with yur pico friends. And my best friend in real life - I miss you on pico. Hope you come back one day <3


Here Is The LINK To The Video:

Link To Video :D

Sorry the song didn't come out. It's a glitch :( But if you want the song that went with it. OMG I was writing this and just reloaded my video and it worked!!! OMG YAYYYY :D

1 comment:

  1. You should re-think the title of this post. I know what you are saying, but at first sight it makes you question, "Are we supposed to be appreciating hackers?" LMAO. Don't give out your freaking information to people. Gosh.

    ReplyDelete