Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My AMAZING wake up call

My previous post This Is My Life Let Me Live It was made to warn all my haters they needed to quit the bullying me! I checked Pico Perfect to find 11 comments waiting for me. At first. I thought "Oh great, more comments telling me to get a life, and to get out of Pico Perfect!" But, when I checked them I was fooled. only 3 out of 11 were negative! What I read sounded like angels SINGING! I want to RECOGNIZE everyone who stood up for me because, I appreciate it SOOO much words cannot explain!
Comment 1 posted by Anonymous;
Dear Maya,Please, DO NOT lose any sleep over silly people like this who obviously have nothing better to do with their time than harass you. Don't stop eating, don't cry, because that's what they want. They want to try to break you. All they're doing is proving how childish, immature, and yes to the comment above, how jealous they are. Please, just ignore them because this is ALL they have going for them. Tearing other people down for the sake of building themselves up. They are pathetic people with nothing else going on. You're better that that, and they know it. Just blow them off. Don't give them what they want by taking their crap to heart. Be strong, and be comforted by the fact that you're a better person than them. Hopefully, one day they will grow up and behave themselves. 'Til then, just take their bs with a grain of salt. They will eventually move on and if not, then they are just proving what a sad, little loser they really are. 
I THANK YOU WITH WORDS THAT ARE YET TO BE DISCOVERED! <33333

Comment 2 by RandomPanda.;
To the two anonymous's above me, [Back] OFF! If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. No one wants YOU here. If you don't like what she writes then go do something else instead of tearing her down. Love you're posts..except for these last few with all the bullying :( Its not right \: 
Thanks Random Panda, (sorry for the wordage change) GOD BLESS YOU! <33333


Comment 3 by Pico Perfect Fan =) ;
This is for the Pico Perfect jealous haters: You don't even know who she is! Have you even met her in real life? I know you're just jealous because she has alot of fans/subscribers! Imagine it, Anonymous, 1/2 that you are the owner of this blog. And then, I am the hater and I said such horrible things to you. Imagine it? It hurts, right? I believe that you will have the same things. Bounce to you! Hope you both change. For the owner of this blog: Leave them, but do report them. They are just jealous because you are a kind person. Don't feel judged about them, for they don't even know who they are! They don't know that they are even existing! =) 
So true, THANKS SO MUCH!

Comment 4 by Anonymous,
You know Maya, They are just haters and haters means they are jealous of you because u have something, You know Maya if i were u i will just ignore their messages and go on w/ my life, TELL ALL UR HATERS THAT U CAN GO ON W/ UR LIFE EVEN IF THEY HATE YOU, if you stop messaging them they will stop too because they are too tired posting hate messages to you.  
 People like this, Change my life! THANKS SOOOO  MUCH. <333333333

Comment 5 by Anonymous,
 And for those people who keeps on teasing her,
Please let her live her life! Its not yours,Its hers! and please, FOR HER HATERS MAYBE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS THE LOSER BECAUSE U ENVY HER BECAUSE SHE HAS SOMETHING THAT U DON'T HAVE!GO GET A LIFE ! UNDERSTAND? c;
 
Is this continued??? Anyways, THANKS SOO MUCH!!! <33333333

comment 6 by Rin Kagamine~
 you know what ? i hate haters who still dun know how to learn. if u still dun change, u will be reported to the police . idc [i don't care] why u losers dun get a life ;D

Rin Kagamine
 
I hate haters who hate and show everyone that they hate too! THANKS SOOO MUCH!! <33333

Comment 7 by Anonymous,
 i cry almost everyday when i see you post  
Ahhh Please don't cry, It takes a true person to tell other people they cry! I'm sorry I've caused you sorrow! It makes me sad knowing other people are sad! Thank-you SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! <333333

Comments 8 by Azuka,  
Maya,Please eat properly.I know you got haters because haters are bringing you down,cause they are jealous!my message to those haters out there
"DON'T TEASE MAYA NOR BULLY HER" it's not right anymore Maya. just make your life a wonderful life and then eat properly don't cry Maya, cause if you do your fans will be sad too.PLEASE EAT PROPERLY MAYA SO WE ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOU ! <3

WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 -from all fans
 
I will start eating properly again! I PROMISE! Thank-you for the msg. to the haters, I couldn't have said it better myself! I'm truly grateful for people like you! And I love all my fans too! <333333333

After I got on Pico Perfect I got onto my Pico account and I'd like to give a VERY SPECIAL shout-out! This girl's letter was beautiful and sent happiness flying through my body. Thanks a TON ╰☆╮  туяα ╰☆╮
I will take your advice and I will keep writing! I Hope you add me someday because that would be MY HONOR! You are a beautiful girl! Everyone who's been spoken about today are ANGELS from heaven! They've changed me and I will never EVER EVER forget what they've done! God Bless you all !!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 
        
WRITTEN BY: Mαⓨα ♛§мíℓǝⓩ
       

4 comments:

  1. It is a great fantastic useful resource you are furnishing also , you yes the item absent totally free. replica uggsI adore experiencing web sites of which realize on-line associated with furnishing a reputable useful resource totally free. It’s this aged what exactly is going all over arrives all over workout.lately,rolex watches are very hot,I don't know what do you think about it ?let us have a exchange here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,Im over there.LOVE U MAYA ^.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pico Perfect Fan =)December 18, 2011 at 6:07 AM

    Aww, your welcome Maya! If there are more haters, always remember that God is with you, and there are way more fans than haters. -nod- :D God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maya, your really sweet. Giselle, (gabs sister)
    hated me with a message saying (I fxing hate you.-Giselle).Maya you have a fantastic life, don't ignore it going with a sad post♥Anyways, I'm glad there's supporters

    ReplyDelete