Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New This New That


Ok, I can post images again!
Look it's Gaby again, all with a new shape + skin (on sl) thanks to Sweets*! That's her being crazy again (her eyes are crazy) as always!


----------------------



Today, the room expansion came back! Pico closed it temporarily, so the people who hacked gummies and tokens couldn't run away! But now it's back! My pico hubby and I were in his room (on his 3rd acc, so his room is small) , when suddenly the room POPPED big! I started laughing, I haven't enlarged a room in so long. As he did room2 and room3 I COULDN'T get a picture, because he was rushing!!! But  in room4, I quickly took a snapshot!
Isn't it fun when your pico jumps during a room expansion? :P

-------------

The Śhieru Family


Haven't you heard? It's obvious because of my new name- Gaby Śhieru and I love the new family! It is becoming very popular, and I would like to thank all my members for that! ;)


Check out the link below for more info:


CLICK ME! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment