Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Writings from Cho-Kulit

Cho-Kulit's photo

Written by: Cho-Kulit (a.k.a TaylorSwift--)

My Whole Pico Life
Sent: June 20, 2011

Hello Pico World!

It's me Cho-Kulit!

I been playing Ameba pico since birth ...

Oh,that's only a joke.!

Cho-Kulit's roomI am playing this about a week ago. So that means I'm a newbie but I have actually been saving all my Gummies since the 3rd day I started playing. TADA! 2O GUMMIES left? Haha.

Look at my room! Cozy?

But I don't understand it takes many Gummies just to finish this ugly room!!! Oh, sorry I just lost my temper.

Thank you and Please add me as your buddy! Don't forget to visit my room.

Ring my room, huh?

Giant Alert!
Sent: June 21, 2011

Giant!Hello it's me again Cho-kulit!

I been seeing these giants everywhere; I don't know where they actually come from. But I like to report them.

I don't know how they do this. Do they just use a cheat engine ... ?

Oh, I dunno!

I'm too scared with them but ...

They are popular 'cause not everyone knows how to get big. Not even on April Fool's Day.

-Cho-kulit


My Buddy T Liko
Sent: October 19, 2011

My friend T LikoHello, Pico Perfect writers and readers. I am very glad to tell you how kind my buddy is. Her name is T Liko. She always rings my room and she loves visiting me and her other buddies' rooms.

Once T Liko visited my room and left me a Halloween balloon and a pumpkin candle, which I can't really afford although I am crazy about Gacha. How nice of her.

As thanks I left her a 'P.S. I love you balloon' and some foods.

Thank you, T Liko. Keep on being a kind Pico. I love you; thanks!

And ...

To Gab Laramie: Please keep on making music videos! I love your videos!

To Sweets*: I really miss the Sweets* who always gives advice to others!

To Romeo: I'm glad you are back. I miss your blog posts!

I always like to send my writing to your blog.



Note: This article was sent to Pico Perfect in the summer. Apologies to those who have sent articles and there has been no response to your email. No one has been checking the messages at picoperfect@gmail.com.

If you have articles or messages for the Pico Perfect team of writers please send them to Gab Laramie at picoperfect2@gmail.com.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment