Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER! Mystery Place:

I just wanted to wish EVERYONE A happy HAPPY happy HAPPY Easter!!!!!!!!!!!! <3


The Post Starts HERE:

Pico......Full of Many Happy places! Many beautiful places! Many SECRET places?
You've got that right! Pico is FULL of hidey holes. Places where the eye would usually pass right over! Well call me a tour guide but I'm going to show YOU some of these places! But, I'm not going to tell you where they are, that part is for you to explore!

Mystery Place 1: 
This secret place is in a royal place, its in a very sandy and very old country. When you enter this travel destination it seems like a normal spot in pico but, in one of the walls you can stand and walk...in the wall! And if you keep walking you step out into the mysterious gray border in pico.....
 



MYSTERIOUS

 


 

Mystery Place 2:
This next place is in a VERY populated country! The destination in whick you seek is in a bus load and unlaoding zone only. The bus station is gaurded by two bear things! Well the hidey hole here is inside a building (literally). You click on the building and go inside, this makes for a heck of a good hide and seek place!


 
Mystery Place 3:
This is the 3rd and final mystery place....This mystery place is  in a PARK, unlike the rest of these. Its in one of Pico's newer parks.*HINT* *This park has a lot of blocks * Well on the left side of your screen in this park there's a window. Well as I said before if you EVER go hide and seek this is the place to do....
<--------------That is why

THANKS FOR READING HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!
<3

8 comments:

  1. OMG Mayaaaaaa, Welcome sweetie! Best Easter gift ever to have you back <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH ... oohhh ...
    back? ... excellent
    I very glad that we're back
    will miss your post
    WELCOME AND SMOOTH

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Nice I never knew about these before!
    There is still one more, at Backstreet of Edo
    (you know where you hide under cloths from the guards)
    you can stand on certain areas of the boat in the water
    even near the water by the boat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ali :p:
    Pico is FFUULLLLL of those! I'm sure there's more than what I have and I've never heard of the one in Edo! I'll have to go check it out! I do know that on ninja training if you know in front of one of the doors you'll get to go inside a secret room! Keep and eye out and if you find any more let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maya, I know you have no idea who I am, but I just wanted to say I'm glad to see you posting, and hope to see more from you very soon. Keep it up. Hope your Easter was amazing!

    ReplyDelete