Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Writer

HELLO THERE! :)
I am a new pico perfect writer.From now on,I will be writing on PICO PERFECT!In this post I would like to introduce you about MYSELF.But before that,I would like to say THANK YOU to sweets* 
for accepting me becoming a writer!
About Me:
I am "Ciel Shieru" as you know already,Gaby Shieru was my twin ily her so much.I am 12 years old from MALAYSIA.My birthday was on The Chrismast Eve 24th December.I like cute things and food *o*.I dislikes bullies,cheese(WELL I LOVE THEM ON MY PIZZA/BURGER) and rat.





MEGUSTA.


 And BTW,I have a fanpage!
  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ciel-Shieru/240137769347726



SO... 
  My articles coming up on pico perfect would be about Pico.I will try to make my articles intresting if you like to suggest,please try letter me on pico or post on
my facebook fanpage! 
           
WELL THEN SEE YOU IN MY NEXT ARTICLE FELLAS <3!
SORRY FOR THE SHORT ARTICLE I HAVE NO IDEAS TO SAY SINCE ITS MAINTENCE TIME 1 AM ~ 7AM :/.


(random,Gaby Shieru,Ciel Shieru and Luke)


                                                       SLOTTING

No comments:

Post a Comment