Monday, April 9, 2012

Random Pico Rockers

~I DONT Own This Band, It Is My Friend's~

We have a new band storming up pico! It was created yesterday by my friend ☮Peaches☮   and they are called Random Pico Rockers, also known as RPR.


I don't think they are doing contests for members yet, but to get on the owner's good side, you should join the random concerts she will start making. She just wants to get the word spread using concerts, and she will choose a random person for each role just this ONCE! Then she will start the contest to join! ♥

Good Luck! ♥

https://www.facebook.com/randompicorockers

2 comments:

  1. well, gabby
    I think you'd be good head band
    lol
    promoting better advertising
    I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, cheo
    Im their manager :P
    lol
    I love you
    I know I copied your message :P

    ReplyDelete