Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hey everyone it's Maya

Sadly, this is my very last post, ever. I wish, like i did before, that I had a choice. But, it seems that now on this final day, I do not. Today, is the very last day Pico will be open, ever. Pico changed my life and I will forever remember it. I've met so many people and so many memories have been added to my stock pile. I only wish I'd have more time to spend with my online friends berfore I had to say goodbye forever! :'( Pico always has been dear to my heart and I've loved it since September 26, 2012 (when I created it) I created a facebook account for my avatar Maya, so I could keep in contact with all my friends! Click here to add me, I'll accept everyone, but please msg. me your Pico name! ;( I'm gonna miss all of you!

(SWEETS* YOU BETTER ADD ME, I'M GONNA MISS YOU A LOT IF I CAN NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!, I'm gonna miss you a lot anyways... SAME FOR YOU GAB, AND CIEL!)


1 comment:

  1. OMG you know Ciel? He's my best friend, any chance we could be friends? Check out my blog http://everroseblog.blogspot.ca/?m=1

    ReplyDelete