Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's Going On?



Can someone out there tell me what is wrong with my computer. Am I being punished for something I did?
WHAT'S GOING ON?
It's been several hours and I haven't been able to get into Pico to continue with my work, YES, I said it, WORK... you heard me right you maintenance people. Don't you dare look away from me and pretend you didn't hear me >:(
I NEED TO GET IN NOW!!!
I can always go and hang around in Second Life for a while until THIS Server Maintenance is over, but I refuse to be kept away.
And why do they lie to me by asking me to try again in a few minutes. Just say it... try again in a few HOURS or a few  DAYS >:(

I NEED TO GET IN NOW AND FINISH MY WORK! :P

1 comment:

  1. Yah, I know like what the heck? ):<, I've been waiting to get on for like...4 hours? )x and I just wait and wait, I kinda wanted to get home from the hospital today and hang out with my friends on pico -.-

    ReplyDelete