Friday, October 15, 2010

Chloe's House



Chloe’s House was released yesterday, October 14, 2010 and its BEAUTIFUL!!!



She's got an amazing front porch where you can sit and enjoy the view.



She probably loves getting messages as much as I do. She placed a message board right infront of her beautiful house.

But my dear Picos, lets be nice, I read many unfriendly messages left for our friend Chloe. If you have nothing nice to write, please don't write anything at all.



Her garden is breathtaking! I saw many Picos dancing to the singing of the birds .



After a while I found the perfect spot to get away from all the excitment and just relax for a few peaceful minutes of silence.



Louis's Shop is located at the front of Chloe's house. You will find great new garden items for your home.

MODEL HOME


Don't forget to bake Chloe an apple pie or some sugar cookies to take her when you visit her home... I bet she would love that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment