Monday, November 15, 2010

Mingle With My Picos Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

(Picture taken at our friend donhitz's room)


☜♡☞ Open your arms and let yourself fly in love and in harmony ☜♡☞

Start Monday with a BIG smile!



My Pico of the day is Sigaroi!

She is friendly and as sweet as the twinkle in her eyes. Please visit beautiful Sigaroi from Australia and don't forget to ring her bell ๑◕ܫ◕๑



Our friend JUNA is as cute as a doll, too bad she was so quiet and shy. :(



My friends 小原 keru, chaday and I took a train to Ameba Pigg, but we had to make a U-TURN and come back to Pico when we realized that neither one of us knew anyone over there :(



OMG, our friend -Gaby is not just very beautiful, but she is super friendly and has GREAT fashion style. BTW, she is a SUPER ROCKER☮



。*☆Cutie Picotutie しぃちゃん☆ is sooo darn cute, that once again, there were no need for words, but just by the tickly in our feet to dance was enough to have a great time together☆*。



This adorable cutie really made my day with her warm smile.桂衣✿ looks like a gift from heaven with that big bow on her head✿



☜♡☞ Bad boy -byakuran- seems ready to take off in a  flight and rock the Pico sky. "Please take my hand and take me for a ride" ☜♡☞

Til tomorrow, don't forget to thank the people that ring your rooms :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm 桂衣 ^^

    Thank you for posting my pico in your Blog. I'm happy that you like my pico so much ^^

    ReplyDelete