Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cake Stalker

WRITTEN BY Dark Love๖ۣۜ♥


Hey 'sup yo? It's  Dark Love๖ۣۜ♥
Who likes practical jokes?  Ha ha, I recently had a GOOD one played on me.
I was chillin' in the Beginners Plaza, catching up with an old friend (SailorMercury), when suddenly before us appeared a piece of CAKE!!!  Now, ordinarily we would have gobbled up this tasty treat, but my friend and I were both so STUFFED that the thought of eating just One more bite was down right GROSS!
So what did we do?  Ha ha, we IGNORED it of course, knowing that OTHERS would be tempted by its deliciousness. I was greatly relieved when someone else greedily gobbled up the treat!  I was SO happy that the cake was GONE, that i did a VICTORY dance!! 
My joy was cut short however, for in the middle of my dance I stepped in ANOTHER piece of cake!  It too was quickly devoured by a hungry Pico. Unfortunately for my friend and I someone was determined that we had to EAT their cake, and immediately several MORE pieces appeared right in front of us!!  Every time someone ate our stalking pastries they came BACK!!!  (we were starting to get a little scared that the cake would eat US!!)
We finally identified who was STALKING us with cake!  It was ♪♫♪CiCi๖ۣۜ♥.  Now this girl is a REAL practical joker!  She had a WONDERFUL time laughing at our growing distress!  We made peace however, and in the end shared a laugh over her prank.  So thanks ♪♫♪CiCi๖ۣۜ♥ for making the day interesting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment