Tuesday, December 7, 2010

✞ "MATEO" ✞

I wanted to share a beautiful msg lucy (matts wife) just sent, May the peace of Christ be with you all!


"Dear Friends and Family,

As most of you know, Matt went to be with Jesus and all of the saints on Dec. 5th. To his last breath he filled us with joy and gave of himself fully. Thank you all for your prayers and love that you poured forth over our family over the past 4 1/2 years- you sustained and continue to sustain us by your prayers. In other joyful news that I'm sure you know, we welcomed Andrew Damien into this world on Thanksgiving Day- he is an amazing peaceful blessing that I cannot even begin to express. Please keep us in prayer as I know that Matt will be praying joyfully for in the presence of our Lord.

I wanted to include a prayer that Matt had written about a year and a half ago which is entitled "Vivre d'Amour" (To live in love) that will be included in the funeral worship aid.

To live your life, oh Christ - here, now, and with my whole being.
To give every one of my days to You, and with each of my actions to live in Your presence.
To put others before myself - and to give myself for them.
To focus on taking care of myself only insofar as it is an act of love towards you, Lord and towards others - especially Lucy and our family.
To love without measure and without fear.
To be misunderstood by this world, and to love you all the more!

Christ's peace and joy,
Lucy"

No comments:

Post a Comment