Monday, December 13, 2010

Mingle With My Picos Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

The Best Is Not Always Better ;)

As I child, I grew up in a humble home where there was always a big lack of money. I was raised for a big part of my life by my maternal grandma back in Mexico.

When Christmas came every year, it was the happiest time for me. We never had the money for a real Christmas tree or decorations. Still my childhood Christmas's are the MOST BEAUTIFUL memories.

Behind my grandma's small home, laid the forest.

Every single year my Christmas tree consisted on ANY nice looking branch they could find back in the woods and than planted in a plastic paint bucket.

My Christmas Trees were mostly decorated by simple GIFT BOWS in every color possible. I still remember some SILVER and GOLD gift bows that would shimmer on the tree making them appear like twinkling lights.

Til this day, I haven't seen another Christmas Tree as beautiful as my childhood Christmas Trees.

"Grandma (buelita Carmen) I love you and miss you so much.  May you be at this very moment helping decorate Heaven's Christmas Tree with the angels :)"



My Pico Of The Day Is  Veroniik'Mcr♡  from Spain!

What a CRIME it was to let our beautiful friend  Veroniik'Mcr♡  dance alone . I was waaaay on the other side of Beginner's Plaza when I noticed her dancing ALONE :(  I got to her like a flash and to my surprise, she knows SPANISH... YAY! We danced and danced on that bench until we almost broke it :O



Hey xXxMeLiiSsAxXx, your COLORFUL outfit reflects how cool you really are. LOOVE IT :P



OMG, sweet おかっぱぁ's beautiful face gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart. I truly believe she looks ADORABLE :)



It's always a delight when I see my friend ⓣⓘⓕⓕⓐⓝⓨ ™ from  PicoGiftZ We bumped into each other while I was visiting some of my other friends and we just had a wonderful time together. It is always a great joy to see her :)

BTW: she also posted our picture together in her blog..... THANKS :)..... SuPeR LoVe YoU




Til tomorrow, Keep in mind, it is better to appreciate what you have not for how much you payed for them BUT for how much meaningful joy they brought to you

No comments:

Post a Comment