Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mingle With My Picos Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

OMG, I am SOOOO sorry I haven't done any MINGLES lately.... PLEASE FORGIVE ME :(  *ON MY KNEES*.



It is so beautiful to REDISCOVER our friendship.
For you are a precious blessing in my life.
And though I always knew that you were AMAZING
Taking the time to look deeper in your HEART makes me realize,
That you don't stop at AMAZING
But you keep going BEYOND.

This second chance you have given me
to let me be part of  "YOUR"  life.
I will not take it for granted
but keep you always deep inside my heart.

Thank you Catero And Peggy Hill, for being part of "MY" life.



Poor Michalena was wondering what Princess Star and I were up to when she saw us secretly whispering and laughing. Don't worry my dear friend, we were just talking about how silly 
Dark Love๖ۣۜ♥ can  be sometimes :)



Our beautiful friend Chanae, looked sooo darn ADORABLE in her PINK dress. When I saw her from a distance I confused her for a sweet COTTON CANDY!



While visiting the Skating Rink, I suddenly heard someone speak SPANISH, so my immediate reaction was to head to where "THIS" Spanish conversation was coming from and  WHAM!!! I suddenly see stars. The problem was that I was so excited that I forgot to stop and slam into poor luigi1512 from Mexico. We both landed on our butts on the cold-hard ice  :(



When I saw our friend eLmO0987654321sitting ON TOP of the bushes at Beginner's Plaza, I couldn't believe my eyes... WAS THAT REALLY POSSIBLE? :O  I was determined to find out how it was possibly done, and patiently waited and waited, when our friend FINALLY left, I clicked HERE and THERE and nothing :(  Until I click on a snowflake that had landed on top of the bushes, and VOILA, mystery solved :P

No comments:

Post a Comment