Sunday, May 1, 2011

Questions from my Dulces



Ðaяk Kì†ty๖ۣۜ♥ from Canada

Q: How did you meet Catero?
A: I met Catero at Pond Park back in June, I was standing alone being shy and he sent me a buddy request, which I accepted without checking who it was from and immediately he whispered to me :).

Q: Who is your bestest friend on Ameba Pico?
A: Catero <3 However, I have other best friends that are very dear to me, (in no particular order)
Ðaяk๖ۣۜ♥, ROM-eo™, Peggy Hill and  CHOLO.

Q: How long have you been on Pico?
A: Since June 6, 2010,   I think ;)

Q: Have you ever seen a pink panda in the Pet Farm?
A: NEVER :(

Q: Whats your daughters name in Pico?
A: Sorry, can't say :(  I need to protect her identity from the Picos that do not like me.

Mermaid Girl.

Q: What has been the happiest day in Pico for you?
A: The day I met Catero, my life changed immediately :)

Q:  and the saddest day?
A: When Catero and I fight :(

Q: What are your three favorite songs?
A:  I'll tell you five of them in the order I like them at this very moment....
1. E.T. Katy Perry ft. Kanye West
2. I Need A Dr., Dr. Dre ft. Eminem and Skyler Gray
3. Just Can't Get Enough, The Black Eyed Peas
4. On The Floor, Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull
5. A Year Without Rain, Selena Gomez

Q:  What is your dream car?
A:  One that runs with water and drives by itself  once I tell it where I want to go :P


Q: What is the best gift someone can give you?
A: Their love <3


Q: Do you have a bad habit?
A:  I twitch my nose like Bewitched, I do it without realizing it. 

Ðaяk Łσvε๖ۣۜ♥ from the United States of America

Q: If you could do ANYTHING at all what would it be?
A: Open my own book store or gift shop.

Q:  If you could meet any one person in the world who would it be? someone famous? someone u admire?
A: someone famous, Eminem :P   someone I admire, Catero

Q:  Everyone knows u love to dance, but what is your FAVORITE dance? Tango? Momba? salsa? Foxtrot? waltz? or something else?
A: Country Dance, I am from Texas, remember? :P

Q: What is your favorite thing to do "In Real Life"?
A: Cuddle up with my kids <3 

Q: What is your greatest fear?
A: Disappointing the people I love :(

Q: What is your biggest dream?
A:  To spend a whole day with someone very special in my life eating "MOLE" and "GUACAMOLE" :P

Rubi Chel

Q: Where is your favorite place in pico? 
A:  Any park, as long as its empty or not too crowded.

Q: Do you work already?
A:  In real life, I am a stay at home mom :)

Q: How much AG/ gummies do you spend a day?
A:  It depends, if there are new items, I spend ALOT!

Q: Who is your Best Friend?
A: Catero is my best friend in Pico and in real life <3

Q: What is your favorite action? 
A: The "PLEASE", I love holding hands with EVERYONE :)

Q: What's your favorite food in real life and in Pico? =)
A:  In real life its Mole and in Pico it's not really a "food", it's a "drink", coffee.


Mrs.Sweetz from the United States of America

Q: Will You Please Check Out My URL?
A:  I did and its great :)

Q: What Made You Think Of Starting A Blog?
A:  Catero and my daughter encouraged me to make one :)

Q: What Are Your Hobbies?
A:  Scrapbook and jewelry making

Q: Where Do You Get Your Ideas For Your Blog?
A: I get them from interesting things I see happen everyday in Pico.

Q: How Often Do You Change Your Room?
A:  Not often, in almost one year I've been in Pico, I've done it only three times.


Please send your questions to Sweets* by Pico letter.
Maximum 6 questions per person.
Questions will be randomly selected.
Questions MUST be only for Sweets* and NOT for Catero or ROM-eo™ :P
And please, please be respectful with your questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment