Sunday, May 1, 2011

Falling Apart



I have fallen apart and lost my head so many times during my time in Pico. But just a few days ago I learned how to do it literally thanks to a kind Pico that was willing to share the tip with us. Unfortunately he has changed his name and I have no way of giving him credit for this post and thank him personally :(

I am pretty sure many of my Picos know by now how to do this great trick. But I believe there are many others that might not know it and this is for them :P

You will be needing  the HEADSPIN action which you can find at the Pico Night Clubs and David's Shop (downtown New York City)  for 200AG.

Actually falling apart or losing your head is very simple. All you have to do is click on the Headspin action and while it's still going on click on your "TAB" (pause) button. You might have to give it a few tries before you get any results. Just don't give up and keep trying until you come apart :P


keyla, Sweets* and  pauii'chichi

Now once you accomplish your goal (looking like a broken puzzle), the image may be a little unsettling and disturbing, however,  it will surely attract the attention of many Picos, bringing you tons of props in no time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment