Monday, March 19, 2012

🌸 =midori= 🌸

-Written by Sweets*


Today was the very first time that my poor Pico tummy 
received any food since my return to Ameba Pico.
Thanks to =midori='s generosity,
I was able to return to my room with a big smile 
and a tummy the size of a watermelon.

=midori=
is one of the LisaSmiss™ Family members,
one of my very favorite families in Pico.
And the reason for that is that the LisaSmiss™ Family 
have always been very polite and kind towards me
and I bet with many of you as well. 
Never have I seen any of their members in inappropriate behavior.
On the contrary,
for what I have experienced personally with this particular family
is an outstanding example of respect and kindness.

Thank you =midori= for the yummy food you gave me at the park. 
Hope to keep bumping into generous Picos like you 
that very kindly want to share their food with others <333

1 comment:

  1. =midori= is a total sweetheart. She's great to talk to and smart to boot! ♥

    - Hieroglyph

    ReplyDelete