Saturday, November 17, 2012

Some Words From Sweets* 🌹

-Written by Sweets*


Hello my beautiful Picos, 
sending you all a big hug and to let you all know that I am with you in heart <3 
I carry each and every one of you with me all the time. 
You have made beautiful footprints in my heart that will remain in there forever. 
I am not sure what the outcome for our beautiful Ameba Pico world will be. 
I have been away for too long to know what's really happening. 
I am aware that our friends from PicoStyle are working hard in saving Ameba Pico. 
I ask that you all give them all your full support. 
Please keep smiling, spread the love around 
and never forget that I, Sweets*/sweet mom/ Lori Novo, 
SUPER LOVES YOU ALL!!!

3 comments:

  1. Miss all my Picos so much, you all have no idea. I should have stayed with all of you until the end. This is one of my biggest regrets in life.

    Meeting you all and having all your love and doing this blog has been my proudest achievement in life, nothing has or will ever come even close. Love you tons and miss you tons my beautiful Picos :((

    Sweets*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweets <3 dont know if you remember me but im ciel from ameba pico ^.^ I used to be your biggest fan back in 2011 ( I was 11 now im 21 :D time passes by so fast !) still am your biggest fan tbh recently I remembered your lovely blog and how sweet of a person you are ~ I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi Cielo, but of course I remember you! How can I ever forget such a sweet girl. Time does pass by so fast. Now, you will find me constantly visiting this blog to relieve all those beautiful days that I got to live with all my Picos. Those days were the most special days of my life. How I wish I could turn back time and do so much more for all the wonderful children that touched my heart in such a beautiful way. I carry each and everyone one of you always with me, wishing you all a beautiful life. Sending you a HUGE hug mi Cielo! -Sweets*

      Delete