Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2010 Autumn Fashion

Hello, my Pico friends!
I am very excited with the new 2010 first Autumn Fashion lined up that was released yesterday, October 4, for those cooler days here in Pico. And the best thing is they are promising us more items to come!


There's a large range of choices you can select from. From clothing, to jewelry, handbags and much, much more!





As always, I couldn't resist getting myself a FEW items. Actually I went crazy... I looooove this new Ethnic Look!



I decided for this pink Ethnic Autumn shoulder Strap Dress. I originally wanted it in red, but went for the pink one in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.



And of course, I also had to get it in blue (Cat's favorite color), for the next time we go out... LOL... this will be my Ms. Catero outfit!



And isn't these white Embriodery Designed Girly Blouse with the black Chino Pants just fab!



And who can resist the Autumn Breeze Hoodies! Sooo adorable :D

I just hope Catero likes these new outfits. Last time he wasn't to fond of the ones I got at David's Shop, downtown NY. I think he likes my SWEET look.

Til next time... Have the most wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment