Sunday, October 10, 2010

Justin Bieber



In case you don't know yet, this cutie pie is Justin Bieber. Who am I kidding, of course you know who this is. You have to be from another planet not to know, and still I don't doubt it that our alien friends have already heard of him.



The other day as I was attending a props event guess who came and sat right next to me? No other than just!n bieber!

As soon as he walked into the room all the attention and props went to him. most of the girls went crazy as he walked in. And that got me thinking...mmmmm! I wonder how many Justin Biebers do we have here in Pico?

So I decided right there and than look for all the Justin Biebers out there.



I found a total of twenty, including a few girls. The list probably has gone up without a doubt since I checked it out a couple of days ago.

Since there were soooo many, I took the liberty of choosing who I thought were the best Justin Bieber look-alike. Believe me it was hard, they are all good. But I used my magnafying glass and study each one very carefully. These are my three top winners...


Aren't we lucky! The real world has only one Justin Bieber, But here in Pico we get to have twenty/plus of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment