Friday, November 19, 2010

MINGLE Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
"Native American Style"



My land is your land.... land of NATIVE AMERICAN GACHA.... please everyone, eat buffalo stew....yummy!



Since I looove royalty so much..... "Me εїз Butterfly εїз Princess of this tribe!"



  "Come on  **Akane**, I know you want to dance... Feel the beat of those drums" ♪♫


"Don't get mad romantic boys, it was just a joke, you have to admit it. it was so darn funny...lol."



" YAY!!!  princess 。◕ETOILE◕。 and princess ♬♪ Misheru ♪♬ , don't stop dancing, I think we got an audience!"



"magnoliya, when did you give up the Indian Reservation? Didn't you enjoy picking berries and skinning buffaloes with me?

Til next time, stop chasing butterflies and start chasing buffaloes instead. I'll cook them for you Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

1 comment: