Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mingle With My Picos Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

(Photo Taken at nancy´love's Room)


TUESDAY :) ♡♡♡♡ Today let us stop for a moment and send a good wish to someone that hurt us ♡♡♡♡



My Pico of the day is ☆Hello Kitty☆!

I saw this beautiful sweet princess at an event we both attended. She recognized me right away even though my hair was different. She said that she is a BIG FAN of my blog which made me very HAPPY 。◕‿◕。 "Thanks sweetie, LoVe YoU."



$Hόttiε Rεap$ really wanted to take a picture with me that she stayed by my side until I noticed her. Sometimes I get caught up with what is going around me that I miss some of the wonderful people that want to say hi, (my sincere apology for this). Don't worry, as you can see, cutie $Hόttiε Rεap$ and I ended up taking a lovely picture together✿

Please notice her beautiful eyes :)


Now who is this cute lady? It's none other than F_ _K GINA! Feel free to fill in the blanks... LOL.... My blog is rated PG13 :) Our friend is sooo generous that when I visited her room , she kept putting food out for everyone that was there NON STOP! She really served her guest in abundance... "That's my F_ _ K Sweet Gina ♡



✿Last but not least we have adorable natalie X3✿ (BTW, beautiful name, same as my daughter's). I usually stretch out my hand to see who will join me, and natalie X3 immediately came to me. It is great when someone shows you an action of kindness and makes your day ✿

Til next time, forgive those who caused you pain, Remember forgiveness is the way to a beautiful life

No comments:

Post a Comment