Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mingle With My Picos Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

(Photo Taken In RICOTHO's Room)

I just LOOOVE it so much when I am walking down the street and a total stranger looks me into the eyes and without saying a single word, SMILES. What a WONDERFUL way of saying HI!
 The BEST way to make my day!☆彡THANK you STRANGER ♡。◕‿◕。♡



My Pico Of The Day Is Fairry !

When I saw our friend Fairry at Beginner's Plaza, it wasn't only  that she was sharing her food with others that I noticed, but her KINDNESS that could be felt from a mile away. She is truly A WONDERFUL PICO.



Lil Nookie's eyes look like two little shining lights bursting wit JOY. And just look at his cheeks, don't you just feel like pinching them ?  :)



Little  もっふん Hood wasn't only taking her grandma some grapes in her basket. She also had in there HOPES and DREAMS for a better tomorrow



When I saw our friend Bear Yuyu★ I knew I had to get her picture. Unfortunately due to connection problems, I lost her. As soon as I was back I started searching for her in every corner in Pico. Luck must had been on my side, because when I was ready to give up, I bumped into her again. She was worth the search :)

"She reminds me a little of my little princess ORA18 :( "

Til Tomorrow...
LOOK INTO MY EYES AND YOU WILL SEE HOW MUCH I TRULY LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment