Tuesday, November 30, 2010

░ THe NoRTH PoLE ░




Last night I decided since we are so close to CHRISTMAS to make a surprise stop at THE NORTH POLE. And as I imagine, it was packed with WONDERFUL surprises



To begin with, I found out that our MR.RABBiT is no longer living in Tuvalu but has moved to The North Pole. As soon as he saw me , he recognized me from Pico Perfect Blog and from that point on we were INSEPARABLE!



While visiting with my good friend  MR.RABBiT, I took a sled ride around The North Pole. I went up and down on those snowy mountains while enjoying a HOT CUP of CHOCOLATE that my good friend had prepared me for the ride to keep me warm :)



Suddenly I was attracted by a VERY SHINY LIGHT  in the distance. As I got closer I realized that it was SANTA'S guiding reindeer, the famous and sooo loved RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE REINDEER. I got to climb his back and took a ride over The North Pole's skies.



My good friend MR.RABBiT had decorated a MAGICAL CHRISTMAS TREE. The magic consists in allowing you to become a CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT..... YAY! I noticed three gifts already under the tree. I hope one is for me ;)



Luckily while visiting my friend Santa Claus stopped by to say hi to me. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas, but since I couldn't sit on his lap because he was standing up, I decided to sit on his head. I wanted to make sure he could hear me LOUD and CLEAR when I gave him my wish list.

"Dear Santa, all I want for CHRISTMAS is...
1. HEALTH for my children  and of course for EVERYONE else.
2. LOVE....lots of love for EVERYONE.
3.COMPASSION for others
4. PEACE on earth.
5. HAPPINESS for every broken heart.
6. BLESSING for the WORLD
7. STRENGTH
8. And SMILES..... smiles for EVERYONE :)



Once Santa Claus kept my gift list and put me down, I noticed a VERY SPECIAL GIFT for a VERY SPECIAL BOY. I bet its for MR.RABBiT.... SHHHH, let's keep it a surprise ;)



I saw many HEAVENLY GIFTS falling from the sky. These gift are VERY SPECIAL... they are being sent by GOD for all of us. I bet he wrapped up LOVE and PEACE for sure in some of them




After a while, many other WONDERFUL Picos started arriving. MR.RABBiT and I were so happy to see that EVERYONE was enjoying themselves. I got to see PRINCESS AZUMOEW from Malaysia, マイコーよ (Michael Jackson) and my BEAUTIFUL LITTLE MONSTER ⋛⋋紫紗☆姫系⋌⋚™  among many other VERY SPECIAL Picos.



When I told my BEAUTIFUL LITTLE MONSTER that now I don't just see her all the time in my soup, but also in my bowl of beans, she went "WHAAAATTTT!"



When it was time to come back home, my good friend MR.RABBiT and I couldn't say goodbye to each other until we wished everyone A MERRY CHRISTMAS!



The only SAD :(  thing that happened last night was that a VERY SPECIAL FAN and I were going to take a picture together, unfortunately my MEAN COMPUTER MISBEHAVED >:( and by the time I could get back to MR.RABBiT's room again, she had left :(  Please if you see this message get in contact with me for that picture. I  did not see what your name was, but I do remember your profile :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute room with a cute Pico! <3
    It looks so fun, I'll definentely visit it. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find that person again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
    MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET_MOM
    and EVERYONE
    (who are reading this post
    in the most wonderful blog
    i have ever seen)
    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

    mom, you're the best :)
    you can tell the story about my room much better than i could do ^^
    (you know ? I wish i could be in your blog one day..but now my dream comes true! OMG!! )
    wew ^^ i'm so happy that you like my room ❤ *hugs*

    i'll keep reminding Mr.Santa about you wish-list. don't worry :D
    (and i'll force him to add some special gifts hehehehe)

    by the way, thanks [♥]Breezy[♥] so much ^^
    she's the first who told me about sweet_mom's blog updated ~

    ❤ with love ❤

    ReplyDelete