Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rooms SWEET Rooms

 
(ROOM SIZE 16x16)

Our friend  Chicken Katsu' s room seems like the perfect place to design the wings for BUTTERFLIES. As I was leaving I noticed a few butterflies busy mending old clouds in the sky...
OH, what a BEAUTIFUL sight :)



(ROOM SIZE 12x12)

۞Comander۞Syaz 's room looks like COTTON~CANDY cozy home.



(ROOM SIZE 16x16)

My good friend spydee and I go waaaaay back so I was so glad to hear from him again. When I visited his room I was overwhelmed by its beauty. I see my friend has been keeping himself busy weaving meadows in his room. GREAT JOB!


ROOMS FROM THE PAST



Beautiful, almost like a GINGERBREAD HOUSE :)



I feel like traveling the PICO OCEAN!



Ducky jump in with me :P



Sliding down the waterfall.

1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous rooms! c:
    I've always wanted to make structures out of blocks, but I can't handle the cost. They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete