Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥



 " This a VERY special thanks to my good friend Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥ .

Thank you for ALWAYS being there for me.
For sincerely caring,
for listening and for sharing part of your life with me.
For always helping me out and worrying when you know I am not alright.
For being patient and understanding. 
For wanting me to be happy
for wanting to hold my hand when I am sad.
Thank you for wanting to make me soup when you know I am feeling sick.
For joking around when I am in the mood to laugh.
For staying with me when I am still not ready to go.
For wanting to take my sadness away and put it on you if you could.
For understanding when I am busy and waiting patiently for me.
For checking on me everyday.
For not saying ANYTHING at all when you can sense I feel like not talking
And for talking when I want to hear it all.
For showing genuine interest in my dreams and anything I want to say.
THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND.... GOD BleSS YoU

1 comment:

  1. Dark... It's Rawr. If you're reading this, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I did to be deleted from your list, but whatever it is, I take it back. Please friend me again? :\

    ReplyDelete