Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Sweet_Mom

*Haven* writes...


Hello my dear *Haven*, How are you doing? Thank you so much for your letter.

I appreciate very much your prayers, so that my depression will go away. I am glad to inform you, that in fact, your prayers and those of my many other friends and fans, ARE WORKING :) With the help of a good psychologist and other people I talk too, my episodes of sadness, insecurity and fear are becoming less frequent. I still have a long way to go, but with everyone's help I will beat this "MONSTER". Thank you and love you very much :)

Wrist's Lady Writes...


Hello dear  Wrist's Lady, Hope you are having a great day!

Yes, I strongly believe that holding on to negative things will poison our lives. It destroys what could be beautiful and happy. I do understand that as human , sometimes those negative things are so hard to let go.... I do not know why, but it is. We must each find a way to separate ourselves from the "negative" in order to give room to the "positive". I am still learning how to do this... start by getting rid of one negative thing at a time, do not rush the process ;)  Once again, thank you for your message.

Peachie Writes...


OH my sweet Peachie, sweet as always Thank you for such touching letter.

I LOOOVE people in general.... every person that I met I treat with LOVE, KINDNESS and RESPECT, for every person is special in this world.  Treat people well and in return you will be treated the same, but if that doesn't happen, at least you can still walk away with a smile knowing you did the right thing ;)

sweet_mom Writes...


Dear sweet_mom, I hope you are doing great.

I am very honored that you would like to be my twin, that is not a problem for me. However, when you take my name and copy my profile, than we DO have a problem :(  Twins look alike but each have their own identity and different names, that is what makes every person special. Do you want to be my twin or my double, now there's a difference between the two.  If you ask me, I would appreciate if you change your name and profile, THE LOOK ;) THAT YOU CAN KEEP.... Love You

UPDATE: My good friend DID respect my wishes and changed her name and profile. She DID keep the look :)  Not a COPYCAT at all BUT a GOOD GIRL ;) Thank you!


Thank you My BEAUTIFUL PICOS for your touching messages and letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment