Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just Having Fun

Once again we hit the club last night, that is BLUE CLUB!



The very handsome Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥ learned to SMILE for the very first time.....awwww :) . I also met beautiful rock girl, she was sooo much fun. My good friend  frans_exe came to see me at the club and decided to stick around for a few dances... YAY!



There was double the fun with twin sisters **Kaitlyn** and **Kendalle**. My good buddy
[PFF] ♫Vince♫  also joined us but kept poking my eye.... OUCH :( .  I was sooo PLEASANTLY surprised when my good friend Happy Clover came by the club to say hi and show me his MAGIC... WOW!



After the club, Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥, [PFF] ♫Vince♫, ◕ܫ◕Ver☆nica◕ܫ◕ and I decided to pay a visit to my Cutie Picotutie Happy Clover. But our friend hid behind the tree and wouldn't come out. Still we had a GREAT TIME at his place :P



We concluded the night by going to see the dolphins at Sparkling Ocean in Hawaii...

No comments:

Post a Comment