Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mingle With My Picos Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Last night I heard a beautiful sound over my head,  and when I looked up to see what it was, it was just my BEAUTIFUL ANGEL passing by, to sprinkle me with some of his LOVE.

I wrote these words with all my heart for my BFF ;)



My Pico of the day is  ♥おあつめちゃん♥!

My little CABBAGE HEAD girl couldn't stop laughing when I accidentally sat on ant hill. Luckily for me, these were FRIENDLY ants that only like to TICKLE Picos.



My beautiful CHOCOLATY friend  茶々丸 and I just kept looking at each other since we did not speak each other's language. But the WONDERFUL thing about Pico is, that most times words are not necessary, just a smile will do :)



Sweet, sweet  ☆ taeny ☆  promised me to help me make NEW STARS for tonight and put them up in our Pico's sky.



Finally Sunshine_Girl☼ and  ~RootBeery~  said they would come after me and  ☆ taeny ☆ finish putting up the NEW STARS to help me BUTTON-UP the night against the cold. :)


Til tomorrow, do something special and out of the ordinary like I did....
I went on a  drive on a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE!

Yesterday I went for a drive by myself at sunset, got in my truck, rolled the windows down to feel the wind blow my hair, drove on a lonely road outside my hometown that took me straight to the sunset while listening to BLACKBIRD song from ACROSS THE UNIVERSE over and over again. Came home feeling an INCREDIBLE PEACE inside me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment