Wednesday, December 1, 2010

sweet_mom's Fashions



Where are my manners, I haven't introduced to you my NEW GUEST BLOGGER. This is
Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥. Not only my new guest blogger but VERY HANDSOME and a  REAL LADIES MAN with GREAT FASHION STYLE.



LOOK #1   I am wearing my CHINESE CHEONGSAM VEST over my LOLITA SHORT SLEEVE LACING-UP DRESS.



LOOK #2  Once again I combined my RED FLORAL PRINTED FLARED YUKATA over a RED GLITTER PRINCESS GOWN.



Our beautiful Mimi1322 ๑◕ܫ◕๑'s look is ADORABLE. I couldn't resist copying it but made little changes to it to make it a little bit more me. Hope she doesn't mind.



LOOK #3  This from now on will be known as my "MIMI" look. In honor of our friend
Mimi1322 ๑◕ܫ◕๑, who is guilty of being a GREAT DRESSER!



LOOK #4  Here I am wearing my BLACK ZIP-UP LEATHER JACKET over my FAVORITE WAITRESS DRESS.



LOOK #5  The main focus on this outfit has to be THE RED GOTHIC TRIMMING BLAZER JACKET.
But don't forget to add THE HAPPY BOW TIE.



LOOK #6  Let's just call this my LITTLE COUNTRY GIRL outfit. I added the HEAD ORNAMENT OF GOLDEN CHAINS so I can still feel like a little princess.

These are the outfits I wore this past week. Hope you like them and may give you some ideas of how to put pieces of clothing together. KEEP LOOKING GOOD ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment