Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mingle With My Picos Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



Just watering the flowers with my tears,
For my tears come from my heart,
They are full of genuine emotion,
They are truthful,
They may be out of sadness
Or they may be of pure joy.
Whatever the case, they are not just DRAMA...
For they come from my heart
So they must be genuine...
Who can argue with that?

WRITTEN BY sweet_mom

                                                                                

My Pico Of The Day Is Software from Malaysia!

My good friend Software and I bumped into each other at The High School Room, and as soon as the teacher stepped out of the classroom, I tried to trade my Ginger Bread Doll with the breakfast his mom had packed for him... BUT HE SAID NO >:(



My friend  888 Luna 888, truly looks like a BEAUTIFUL PORCELAIN DOLL, doesn't she? We were PRETTY IN PINK :)



=midori=, please let me tell you all my troubles and than, if you want, you can tell me yours :(


Til tomorrow, remember that a TEAR is LIQUID  EMOTION coming from the HEART ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment