Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mingle With My Picos


My Pico of The Day is Loni  !

I haven't been attending too many events lately, so when I attended
Loni 's event I was not disappointed a bit. Our good friend is so SWEET and KIND that she went out of her way to make everyone feel welcomed to her home. When I told her that the fresh fruit behind the counter looked so good, she immediately prepared me a Fruit Salad, YUMMY!



Not only did my beautiful friend love-sayoko wanted to trade her Snowman Doll for my Lolita Bow Box Handbag, but she also wanted me to give her my eye-patch :O

Sorry sweetie, but in my Lolita Bow Box Handbag  I keep all my article ideas for the blog and my eye-patch is very special to me, I have it since back when I started writing for PicoStyle Blog.



JeffX was on his way home from the gym when he decided to run a couple of laps around Park Pond before heading home. I watched him for a while and when I saw him stopping to take a rest, I ran over to him to let him know that I think its always sooo wonderful to see a person takes good care of their bodies.

Jogging, even just walking for a few minutes a day is always good for your health. Just breathing some cool air can really help you in the long run ;)



Now, when I saw this couple of friends sitting at Beginner's Plaza, I couldn't help getting closer and listening to their conversation. Arjriel and  Alluring Face were so busy talking about family and life in general that they didn't seem to be bothered by my presence.

Isn't it so wonderful to have good friends to share our special stories with?


Til next time always remember, that the power to overcome sadness is within you, sometimes you might have to search deeper, but eventually you will find the strenght that will pull you out of this negative feeling and you will smile again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment