Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Ðaяk ƒamiŁy๖ۣۜ♥

(ÐaяkƒŁUƒƒY๖ۣۜ♥ & Ðaяk Ðяεam๖ۣۜ♥)
Hello everyone, Ðaяk Ðяεam๖ۣۜ♥ here. As most of you know there are various organizations inside the Pico world. These include Clubs, Clans, and Families. Some of these are small, consisting of only a few members others however, are very large.
My very good friend ☜ƒŁUƒƒY☞ and i were discussing the topic of these organizations one evening when he suggested that i start my own family. (a group of us, to care for and support each other the way REAL families are supposed to.) Thus the Ðaяk ƒamiŁy๖ۣۜ♥ was born, ☜ƒŁUƒƒY☞ became ÐaяkƒŁUƒƒY๖ۣۜ♥ and I became the big sister of our new family.
(Left to right:Ðaяk Maya๖ۣۜ♥ & her friendChris Masoglia,
Ðaяk Łσvε๖ۣۜ♥,ÐaяkƒŁUƒƒY๖ۣۜ♥, &Ðaяk Ðяεam๖ۣۜ♥)
Of course, I was a little sceptical of the whole idea at first, thinking that this family would never take off. Happily I was proven wrong as several of our close friends immediately joined us!
Our numbers grew rapidly from 2, to 7, and so on, until within just a couple days there were 19 of us.


(Left to right: Ðaяk Ðяεam๖ۣۜ♥, Ðaяk Maya๖ۣۜ♥ & her friend Chris Masoglia,
ÐaяkƒŁUƒƒY๖ۣۜ♥, ÐaяkŁσŁi†a๖ۣۜ♥, & Ðaяk ₳nya๖ۣۜ♥)
My room became the family crib, and it grew as our family did, going from two rooms to four. Now all Ðaяks have a comfy place to chill, relax, and just hang. We all come and go as we please, but we are ALWAYS there for each other, and enjoy spending time together. (even though we can be almost completely random most of the time!)


(Left to right: Ðaяk §σng๖ۣۜ♥, Ðaяk Łσvε๖ۣۜ♥,Ðaяk C.E.๖ۣۜ♥,
ÐaяkƒŁUƒƒY๖ۣۜ♥, Ðaяk Ðяεam๖ۣۜ♥, & Ðaяk Maya๖ۣۜ♥)
Each of my new family members is unique and special in their own ways and I absolutely adore every single one of them. I love my new Pico family and I wouldn't trade ANY of them for all of the AG (ameba gold) in Pico!

Note: Not all of the Ðaяk ƒamiŁy๖ۣۜ♥ members were shown in the above pics due to the difficulty of not all of them being online. So to the members who were not shown, you are just as amazing as your brothers and sisters, and I apologize for not being able to show all of Pico how wonderful EACH of you are.

1 comment:

  1. UGH...CAN I JOIN EVENT I'M A MAKINO-FURITSU?SO I'LL BE A MAKINO FURITSU DARK? xD LMAO

    ReplyDelete