Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chi-chi ;D's Room


ROOM SIZE 16x16

Hello, please meet chi-chi ;D from Taiwan. I met her last night at an event I attended to earn some props and after I was done propping everyone in the room, I decided to go ring her room, there was something about her that I can't explain, but it attracted my attention and I had a feeling that her room was going to be a "nice one".




As you can see I wasn't wrong. As soon as I saw it, I smiled and thought to myself, "I knew it :)".
Her room is actually more like a front yard with a charming small home complimented with a huge colorful tree.



Now one of the things you will notice right away is a cute small plane parked in front of the house. This plane may appear small at first but don't let the size of it fool you since it's big enough to carry two people :). I love it when people use diverse ways of transportation in Pico and our friend chi-chi ;D has absolutely chosen one of the best ones. I wonder who her Copilot is?



The majestic colorful tree that grew next to the house was my favorite thing in the room. You will discover that the trunk of this tree is actually an elevator that will transport you all the way to the top. This tree's branches are so specious that chi-chi ;D was able to place a sitting bench on one of them. However, you can always find many other sitting spots on this tree if you prefer. The multi vivid color spheres she used to create the tree make it seem like a tree taken out of a Candy Land story.



Above the tree, up in the sky, you will see two dolphins. Perhaps they are brother and sister, but one thing is for sure, these two dolphins definitely have the greatest time together chasing each other around in the air... did I just say in the air? :O



Last but not least, this beautiful yellow bird or quack-quack... I mean duck is so friendly that he won't mind if you climb on his back and ask him for a ride. It was such a smooth fly that I actually fell asleep and starting dreaming of brighter tomorrows where I'll start smiling again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment