Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pico Squad Camp



Today when I logged into Pico I noticed that there was a new room that had just opened yesterday (May 6), and as you know me by now, I couldn't wait to go check it out. This room has been remarkably set up  entirely with military items.

To be honest with you, in the beginning I wasn't to enthusiastic about its theme, being the  girly girl that I am, this room felt kind of rough for my taste. However, after spending a few minutes exploring the area, I came to the conclusion that indeed, this room may just be one of the most interesting rooms ever opened in Pico.



In this room you will find the premium (50AG a spin) Military Gacha that comes in three different colors; camouflage, brown and khaki.

I decided to try my luck and see if I could get the two items I had my eye on, the helicopter and the Flying Ace Teddy Bear. Unfortunately, I ended up spending the remaining of my 950AG I had left and was left with NO helicopter, a ton of Flying Ace Cubes, but I DID get two Flying Ace Teddy Bears.... I still want the helicopter thought :(



The shop in this new area has 23 military items available. Thought most of the items can only be purchased with AG, Ameba Pico has made it possible for us to obtain many of the AG items, with Tokens too.



The first thing that caught my eye was the helicopter. As soon as I stepped foot on this area, I ran for it and in no time I was flying among the clouds, not in search of the enemy, but in search of a good friend that could put a smile on my face :)



The BBQ Grill that can be purchased in the shop for 120AG is the perfect item for any person that enjoys the outdoors. While camping, fishing and even just BBQing on your backyard and breaking your daily routine is sometimes a good idea.

Soon I found that friend I had bee searching for from the sky in my helicopter ride. PPaul from England joined me at the grill and while we enjoyed our outdoor lunch, I shared with him  the many beautiful things I saw from the sky.


After all the excitement, I was ready for a little break, so I thought what better idea then to take a little nap in the privacy of a tent? But as I was ready to get comfortable, who do I see standing there looking at me? No other then ♡нαуℓєє♡ from Pico Priceless Blog. We both looked at each other for a while not knowing what to say, finally, I ran out of the tent and got on the Military Truck eager to take a nice ride down and up the Pico hills.



While riding the military truck up on a hill, I noticed something my eyes couldn't believe. Somehow a military area had been created on the clouds :O  Only in Pico will you see this sort of things... LOL :P

Soon I started trying to figure out how to get up there. There were no stairs on sight, when suddenly I see נєѕѕι¢α☮яαωя from The United States Of America rushing up but suddenly she comes to an abrupt stop half way to the top to takes a break.


After waiting for נєѕѕι¢α☮яαωя for over an hour to finish with her break, I was able to climb the invisible stairs that took me straight to f@YzE♡D@IzY◕ܫ◕. She had been exploring the Galaxy with her Astronomical Telescope.

Finally, a place to rest in the sky! The Camping Hammock looked so comfortable and inviting. I jumped right on it and couldn't wait for the wind to swing me softly back and forth to put me to sleep while the birds sang a lullaby to me and the sun kept me warm with its love.... I wish I could stay here forever... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment