Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dear Sweets* 😋 Many A's

-Written by Sweets*


Dear ur thang myo, yes sweetie we are all beautiful here in Pico and in real life. 
In real life, we were created by God, and God only creates beautiful people 
and in Pico because it is the land of the beautiful. <333


Hi braden55, when I created my Pico house and saw that it was finished, 
I imagined it always full of wonderful visitors like yourself. 
I created it with all my love for all of you. :)))


YAY "Ciel Shieru"!!! 
I knew you could do it. I am so proud of you <333


Hi Vassilis♕,  thanks... I'll keep trying! <333


Dear ♥мïммï♥ мờяєMC,
If people are not getting along with your bf, 
I don't think there is anything you can do 
since the problem they are having is with him and not you. 
He is the one that has to find a solution to the problem. 
The only thing that I see you can do since you love him very much 
is to stand by his side but without taking any sides. 
Have special separate relationships with both your bf 
and the most important person to you in Pico. 
Don't let their problems interfere with the special bond you have with both.


Hi ʚϊɞ ʀɪᴛᴀ ʚϊɞ!
I never do and never did, those very annoying scheduled maintenances
always catch me by surprise. I do get a little frustrated every time we have one 
but I understand that they are needed 
to better improve Ameba Pico :)))


Thanks ♡Rika♡!
The church is my favorite room. 
The day I created it I was going through very sad times 
since I had lost my Pico best friend and felt the need to create a special place in Pico 
to find some peace and comfort. As I was creating it I was thinking that there might be 
many other Picos feeling the same way and so I decided it would be a special place for everyone. 
My Pico church represents to me, love, kindness, respect, peace, and hope. <333


Dear ☜♡☞αⓩυкα spα¢є,
Thank you so much... SuPeR LoVe YoU too <333



Hi Sмü®ƒєttє,
I am very sorry to hear you got hacked :(((  
and if your "friend" is calling you names in school, then I don't think she is your friend. 
A real friend wouldn't do something so mean. 
Just stay away from her and tell one of your teachers what is going on. 
Bullying in school is something that is not allowed. I hope they will put a stop to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment